The Wake Forest House
Thanks for your interest in our home!
6908 Wake Forest is a freshly renovated family-style rental home in College Park, Maryland geared towards graduate students and young professionals, and most tenants are students at the University of Maryland. We pride ourselves on providing a clean, study- and sleep-friendly home where students and young professionals can trust that they can sleep and work when they need without interruption. We hope to hear from you soon!
Amenities & Location
- Hi-speed wifi available in every room of the house, with strong signal all around including WPA2 Enterprise security, 3x3 mimo on all bandwidths, multiple access points, and commercial grade battery backups, so we even have internet during power outages. We average 200-400 Mbps in every room and on the patio in both the 2.4ghz and 5 GHz wifi bandwidths and a 6ms ping. We have a 1000mbps connection to the house.
- Walking distance to UMD campus, College Park Metro Station, Whole Foods, and a variety of restaurants and stores. Freshly renovated in 2017.
- Street parking available for all tenants through the city for a small fee.
- House members split common expenses so that nobody gets stuck paying for all the toilet paper or any other common supplies! More Details Below.
- The laundry room is inside the home and is for use by all tenants.
- The home is geared towards grad students and young professionals, and we select tenants who are respectful of others’ sleep and study habits. More importantly than anything else, this home is designed to be a nice place to live and more of a family home. We keep this house going with the purpose of having a nice place to live, with nice people, at an affordable price.
Lease, Rent, Utilities, Etc.
- House is rented/priced per bedroom.
- House common areas are furnished. Room prices are based on un-furnished bedrooms. Bedrooms can be furnished upon request. Get in touch for more info and pricing based on your needs.
- House has a total of three rented rooms, plus rooms for Ben & Kal (house managers). We rent to one person per bedroom and a total of 5 people in the home per city law.
- Utilities and house supplies are separate, and divided amongst all tenants. Utilities and house supplies together average about $100-125 per month.
- This is a non-smoking, non-pet, non-partying home. Service animals welcome as needed.
- Application details are below. We do perform background checks, credit check, employment verification, etc to help ensure everyone in the home can feel safe. Application and Contact Info
- All bedrooms have full access to all common areas including the kitchen.
We have broken down the house details into sections.
- About Ben and Kal
- Common Areas of the House
- Bedrooms and Moving
- The Platt Bedroom
- The Capitol Bedroom
- The Hillside Apartment
- Utilities and House Supplies
- Location and Transit
- Contact and Application